BARNET FURNITURE CENTRE SALE

From now until Easter, Barnet Furniture Recycling and Reuse Centre (see our ad on this page) is holding a sale. The grim winter weather has meant that we’ve missed some days’ trading in the last couple of months as we’ve been forced to close the warehouse, so at the moment the Centre is crammed with good quality affordable furniture and household items waiting to be snapped up. One APN member described the Centre as a ‘ ... treasure trove - highly recommended’.

Brigid, Jade and the team look forward to seeing you over the next week or so.

To see some of the stock and read our reviews, go to:

http://www.facebook.com/barnetfurniturecentre.

We’re open from 9-5 weekdays and Saturdays. Closed on Good Friday and Easter Monday, open Easter Saturday.

4, QUEEN'S PARADE CLOSE, N11 3FY - tel 0208-361-6802 / 5825

http://www.barnetfurniturecentre.org/

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Am I right in thinking that photos of stock on BFC's Facebook page are regularly updated? I like to browse even though I can't get to the centre in person very often.

• Yes - every few weeks.

• A comment about Barnet Furniture Centre from another local blog:

I visited the Barnet Furniture Centre for the first time last Saturday, it's an amazing place full of treasures, definitely worth a visit, even if you don't need anything!

• The Barnet Furniture Centre sale continues until the end of this week - Sat April 7th.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.