Garage wanted

Hello Neighbours,

It's not strictly an accommodation I'm after, so might not be appropriate for this category, but thought I'd give it a try here. I'm looking for a garage to rent, virtually anywhere within Wood Green - Bounds Green - Muswell Hill triangle, or close to. If you have one (either by your home, or somewhere within those rows of garages) and you don't use it and would consider renting it out, please do get in touch with me by replying to this post or emailing me at kajedrus@yahoo.com. Many thanks. Best to All, Karo.

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Karolina, it was great to meet you at the APN gathering last month. I hope you get some advice about a garage - I'm afraid I'm no help on that subject at all.

• Hi Karolina,

Don't worry about the forum categories - they're only meant to help people find their way around the Forum!

• Thanks! Looking forward to getting some advice here)
    • Hi, where would you like the garage? Any specific area?
    • Hi Greg, the closer to the Alexandra Palace station the better, however anything within, sort of, Wood Green - Bounds Green - Muswell Hill ‘triangle’ definitely to be considered! Thanks, K
This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.