Replies

• Contact Dee Wisbey Tel 07792 264 940. She is amazing. Her classes (in her home in E Finchley) are for 3 - 5 people max. I've been going for 15+ years.

• Thank youso much Clare I'll give her a ring. Diana
  • Jane Wrafter does excellent Pilates classes during the day in and around Muswell Hill. Some are extremely popular (such as the Friday morning Pilates on the Ball class at St Andrew's Church, which often attracts over 20 people), but others may be less busy.

http://www.jcwfitness.co.uk/ for details.

JCW Fitness - Fitness, Pilates, Yoga, Boxercise and Zumba classes in Muswell Hill, North London
    Fitness, Pilates, Yoga, Boxercise and Zumba classes in Muswell Hill, North London to guarantee RESULTS. No joining fees, no contracts. Great value f…
    • Thank you Susie ..I have been to some of Jane's classes which I e joyed but I find them too big and I'd like to know if I was doing things correctly etc!
This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.