- Mar 7, 2018 to Apr 28, 2018
- Location: Alexandra Park Library, Albert Road, N22 7UJ
Now remaining to view until April 28th. Large oil paintings by Anne Heagney made shortly after losing hearing in one ear and partially in the other.
They are reflections in windows, daytime and night time, combined with what is seen through…
- Added By: Anne Heagney
- Apr 19, 2018 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Big Green Bookshop, Brampton Park Road N22
From the Big Green Bookshop:
"Join Jocelyn Robson, author of Radical Reformers and Respectable Rebels: How the Two Lives of Grace Oakeshott Defined an Era, for a talk about the subject of her book.
- Added By: Admin
- Apr 19, 2018 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm UTC+01
- Location: Green Rooms, 13-27 Station Road N22
From Haringey Friends of the Earth:
"Our councils should play a vital role on the environment: reducing carbon emissions, tackling air pollution, regulating traffic, protecting green spaces and wildlife, controlling new…
- Added By: Admin
To post an event:
- click on plus sign at top right under menubar (if it is not there, you are not signed in)
- enter your event details - you will be prompted for date, time and location of the event. You can add an image and a description (and skip 'inviting' guests if you wish).
- click on black 'publish' button. To later edit it, click on its header, then on little pencil at top right.
A moderator will later add your event to a calendar, with a link to your post.
To view all the events taking place on a particular day, click on 'Date Range' above the calendar, then double-click on the date.
Click on a link for more details
Alexandra Park Neighbours Spring Social - 25 April from 7.30pm - Starting Gate Pub, Station Road (opp. Alexandra Palace station)
Alex Merritt / Steve Fishwick Quintet - 26 April from 7pm - Karamel Restaurant, Coburg Road N22
Beer and Pizza for a Tenner - 27 April from 6-8pm - Karamel Restaurant
Haringey Literature Live: Creative Writing for Kids (age 8-12yrs) - 28 April from 10-11.15am - Karamel Restaurant
Drum Day in Wood Green - 28 April from 3-9pm - Karamel Restaurant
French Market - 28 and 29 April from 10am-5pm - St. James' Square, Muswell Hill
Famous Local Garden Open for Charity - 29 April from 2-6.30pm - 5 St. Regis Close, off Alexandra Park Road (above St. Andrew's Church)
Movers & Shakers: Music and Movement for 0-3yrs old - 3 May from 11.15-11.45am - Karamel Restaurant
Steve Turner at Bowes Park Folk Club - 3 May at 8pm - Mum's Bistro, 143 Myddleton Road N22
Jazz at Karamel: Torus - 3 May from 7pm - Karamel Restaurant
Fortismere Community Choir: Haydn: the Seasons - 12 May at 7.30pm - St. Andrew's Church, Alexandra Park Road N10
Palmers Green Festival - 2 Sep from noon to 7pm - Broomfield Park, N11