- Feb 25, 2018 from 11:30am to 5:00pm UTC0
- Location: Earl Haig Hall Elder Avenue Crouch End N8 9TH
Craft and Gift entrepreneurs will be bringing an array of products for birthdays, special occasions, Mother's Day gifts, Easter gifts etc.
Sparkly jewellery, lotions, original art work, children's clothing, accupressure chair massage,…
- Added By: Lyn Weber
- Tags: jewellery, easter, mother's day, art work, clothing, prints, gifts
To post an event:
- click on plus sign at top right under menubar (if it is not there, you are not signed in)
- enter your event details - you will be prompted for date, time and location of the event. You can add an image and a description (and skip 'inviting' guests if you wish).
- click on black 'publish' button. To later edit it, click on its header, then on little pencil at top right.
A moderator will later add your event to a calendar, with a link to your post.
To view all the events taking place on a particular day, click on 'Date Range' above the calendar, then double-click on the date.
Click on a link for more details
Talk: Acid and Neutral Grasslands - CANCELLED - 21 Feb 7:30pm to 9pm - Alexandra Park N10
Singing for Fun - 23 Feb from 5-6pm - Alexandra Park Library
Campaign Launch: Haringey Welcome! - 24 Feb from 3-6pm - The Engine Room, Unit A, Eagle Heights, Lebus Street, Tottenham N17 9FU. Free, but registration recommended.
Film: Matthew Bourne's Sleeping Beauty - 24 Feb at 7.30pm - Christ Church, Southgate Green, N14 7EG
Crafts and Gifts event - 25 Feb from 11.30-5pm - Earl Haig Hall, Elder Avenue, Crouch End N8 9TH
Stuart Marson at Bowes Park Folk Club - 1 Mar at 8pm - Mum's Bistro, 143 Myddleton Road N22
Film: Loving Vincent - 9 Mar at 7.30pm - Bounds Green Bowls and Tennis Club, Brownlow Road N11 2BS
Visit to the EcoPark - 23 March from 10.30-12pm - Eco Park on North Circular Road, Edmonton