A friend of mine works in a primary school in Enfield, where budget cuts have led to a serious book shortage. If you have any spare books to donate  that are suitable for primary school children and are in good condition, please let me know. Thank you!

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 372435931?profile=RESIZE_710x

• I love the idea of having the chance to "fall into a story with calming music"!

• Huge thanks to everyone who contributed!  A total of 218 books have been donated to Brettenham Primary School in Edmonton, where they are being used to create 'book corners'. They are also going into individual book bags for children to read at home. PS it's not too late to donate, so if you still have books looking for a new home, please get in touch!

• Book donations still urgently needed so if you are thinking of having a clear-out, please let me know!

• Hi Susie,

I have 35 children's books you may have,I work as a Nanny, and we have just had a clear out, so you are welcome to them.

Please get back to me, I live in the Alexandra park area,if its possible for you to pick up?

Wait to hear back from you

Jo

• Hello Jo, I live nearby and could collect this evening. I'll send you a message to arrange.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.