3827088755?profile=RESIZE_710xIf you want to cut back on plastic waste, you can now get refills on a range of cleaning products and toiletries at Crescent Supermarket. This is such a welcome development and very much in tune with what many local residents want.

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can still get Ecover refills from Crescent Supermarket, but they have been moved away from the 'Faith in Nature' refills. Best ask if you can't immediately find them (I was certainly foxed for a while).  So pleased to have this on our doorstep.

• For those who are interested in this, the Harmless store in Hornsey (79 Tottenham Lane) has a wider range and big dispensers. I've been using the fitpit deodorant they source happily for several months. And I suspect it will last well over a year which makes its purchase price of £13 more acceptabla!  Their website is here.

Home | Harmless Store
    • I was convinced that I had put something about Harmless moving to Hornsey some time ago - must have talked about it without doing it! The woman who runs it (forget her name) said that she had really wanted to rent the shop in Crescent Road that used to be Our Cottage, but the landlord denied all knowledge of owning the building! She said that Hornsey is too expensive, so she might be looking again in our area if/when the rent gets put up at her current premises ...

• I heard about this shop some time ago but I didn't know it had successfully found new premises. Thank you for the update Alex.

• Good for them! Great initiative. Will check out what they've got ...

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.