Replies

• Further news on David is very encouraging. He has now been moved out of ICU into a four person ward, here he will start his rehab. He is able to talk OK, still not allowed visitors, even family.

Many of you may have seen the notice on the shop window, but I will state it here as well, the shop will be opening for business on Saturday 30th May we will be observing safe distancing rules so please be patient. Although David has always stayed away from debit/credit/card machines, we hope to have one by the weekend, for sales over £3.00. Judy, David's wife will be running the shop with help from myself and friends. We will help with questions as much as we can, but none of us are as knowledgeable as David.

• Wonderful news, Terry, thank you!

• Very heartwarming to hear this update. Thanks Terry!

Lucy

• Thanks for the update Terry, good to hear that Dave is making progress. As one of "The Vulnerable" I must agree with you on taking precautions still. - Steve.

• Thanks so much Terry - this is reassuring to know and I hope he continues making steady progress. Will pop a card into the shop. Best wishes to David, his family, and to you.

Lucy (59 Crescent Rd)

• Hello Terry

Thank you so much for the update and let's all hope for continued improvement. I see Dave every Sunday at Welch & Tidy, so I'm not local. I will have to post a card to the shop, so if you'd keep an eye open I would be grateful.

Please pass on my very best wishes to Dave's family.

Regards

Tony
      Croxley  Hardware

• Cheers for that Terry, from Welsh Steve. Love to all. X

• Thank you so much for this update, Terry. It is really  welcome news. Annabel

• Thanks so much Terry.  
      Walter and Sarah

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.