Hi All,I’m trying to spread the word about our alternative art club for 10 - 15s and wondered if anyone had any tips on how to make young people and parents aware of our club? I’ve created an event on this site, are there any good blogs, magazines or places to leave flyers perhaps? I’d appreciate any help thank you!Our art club has been running successfully for a few years but due to students getting older we are low on numbers and need to recruit new participants to keep going. You can find more info about us at www.creative-youth.co.uk, thanks!Benedict

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for your help!

• As Judi says, local Facebook groups are good and I'd especially go for 'Muswell Hill Mums & Dads' as that is a particular large and active one.

• Hi Benedict, the art club sounds great - love the website!

Becky Beach runs great local magazines, you can get in touch with her via her FB page https://www.facebook.com/bexbeach

You could also advertise within local FB groups - I'll put a shout out on our FB page. And there are also the local Muswell Hill and Crouch End groups too. Hope that helps!

Judi

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.