My son and I had a very good experience on our first visit to Korto, a new cafe on Alexandra Park Road (near the top of The Avenue and Grove Avenue).  We had lunch and the food was excellent with a middle eastern flavour to it.  I also noticed that the counter was groaning with lots of cakes so probably a good place to go for a coffee as well as for a full meal. It's spacious and an easy place to relax in with a newspaper or friend. Not expensive either.

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We had lunch there today ..delicious! Look forward to going for dinner. Diana

• Looks very interesting - going to try it out at the weekend. :)

• Well, where's that popped up from then?! Is it where the Indian Tandoori used to be?  Sounds great.

• Yes it is - interesting note - they don't take cash.

• Eh? Curious!

• It's cards only. But you can leave a tip in cash.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.