Dear all,

we have received this notification and I am sharing it here hoping it will reach as many as possible and help avoiding confusion.

Dear Councillors,

I am writing to inform you that due to a water main burst on the junction of Palace Gates Road and Bedford Road, we will be suspending the parking bays on Palace Gates Road outside no. 9 to no. 23 from tomorrow 16/07/2021. This is to facilitate smooth flow of traffic whilst Thames Water is carrying out emergency repair work at the mini roundabout.

The burst pipe not far from where pavements are being resurfaced,  and Thames Water have erected temporary traffic lights at the junctions of Palace Gates Road, Bedford Road and Buckingham Road for emergency repair. To minimise disruption to traffic, especially buses the council is suspending the parking bays from outside no. 9 to no. 23 on Palace Gates Road, N22. 

Please get in touch if you have any question

Alessandra

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Broken pavements from cars driving over it, parking on it or overhanging from private bays. Why does Haringey continue to permit this, leaving practically no space for older people, pushchair or wheelchair users?

Why has Haringey not carried out Equality Impact Assessments and formulated an Emergency Transport (Action) Plan ETP) in 2020, as Hackney has done successfully, making the whole borough more sustainable and accessible? 

Haringey shows what inaction looks like. Hackney shows what a fully formulated ETP can achieve - within 1 year!

• 9553844478?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.