Local milkman Steve has been in touch to say that he is unwell and with great regret will not be able to deliver for the rest of the week. He hopes to be back delivering milk on Monday, but that depends very much on his health (he could be out of action for longer). Sending Steve warmest wishes for a speedy recovery.

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good for Steve!

• Great news - Steve has recovered and says that normal delivery will be resumed from Tuesday 14 April!

• Poor Steve - first deserted by his delivery partner and now this. I'm leaving a cheering note in one of our bottles. Nice if others can do something to help keep his pecker up...

• So sorry to hear it - I was just thinking what a blessing it is to know that the milk will be delivered, even if there are problems with other food shopping.

So many people are ill at the moment - whether or not with the dreaded c19.

• Steve is not able to contact all his customers to let them know he is out of operation, so please do spread the word.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.