DEADLINE FOR OBJECTIONS IS 19TH NOVEMBER

Another planning application has been submitted to build on the ‘Yard’ adjacent to Crescent Road Hardware store in Crescent Road. The plan is to build a flat with a ‘commercial unit’ on the ground floor. Full details of the issues involved can be seen here on the PGRA website http://www.palacegatesra.info/campaigns/.

Dave who runs the hardware store is a stalwart of our community and there is every chance that if planning is approved we will lose a trusted and well used local business as there will be insufficient space for him to operate.

If you wish to comment or object to the development there is a link from the above site, or go directly to www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk and search for the application HGY/2018/3155

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Replies

• Objections lodged (from me and a separate one by my husband). I absolutely can't think of the parade without Dave. We have been regular customers for years and so value his advice and presence. We're still reeling from the loss of another lovely local business -  the drycleaners a few doors up the road. That was a huge loss to the community and we need to fight hard to stop Crescent Hardware from being destroyed.

• Objection loedged! Dave's hardware store is such a rare gem, and an important part of our local community, I'd hate to see it go.  We've already lost our lovely dry cleaners and that commercial unit is still empty almost one year later :(

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.