Replies

• Susie

I'll take them for the Young Gardeners Club in they are still going....

Clare Winstanley

• Still some available Clare if you need them, including a couple of those pot trays you get at garden centres.In the usual place as before.

Website may be available for web development ideas
      search & find top websites
    • Yes they are still going and are all yours.

• 14738666?profile=originalHere are the next lot of plant pots free for anyone who wants them.

• Following a recent gardening frenzy I have MORE pots to give away.

• Thanks to Susie for these pots. They will be used by the Young Gardeners Club at the Golf Course Allotments. It's a club for the children of existing plot-holders and has been going for seven years now. Ages range from 4 -12. We all learn by doing. Starting with seed sowing, potting on, planting out, nurturing and, of course, the best bit - harvesting. We welcome any donations of pots, tools, spare compost etc.

• I'm so pleased they will be of use. The Young Gardeners Club sounds wonderful. I may have another batch soon and will post on APN when they are available. 

• Hi Susie,

These would be useful for the Young Gardeners Club at the Golf Course Allotments. I can collect between 6 -7 this evening (Saturday 28th). Clare Winstanley Victoria Road. Thanks

• Clare that’s great. I’ll message you my address.

• Hi Susie, apparently the community garden in Queen's Woods (behind the cafe) are on the look out for plant pots. I expect they would appreciate them if you are able to take them down there.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.