Power your home with solar energy

An exciting new time-limited offer can help make buying solar electric panels for your home easier and cheaper.

Haringey is one of 12 London boroughs partnering with the Greater London Authority to launch a new phase of Solar Together London - the pilot earlier this year attracted interest from 4,000 households. It's a group buying scheme bringing householders together to buy quality solar panels for their homes at a highly competitive price.

Here's how it works..

1. Register online for free and without obligation at Solar Together London, anytime between now and Wednesday 22nd August 2018.

2. Auction A supplier auction will be held on 22nd August 2018, when approved solar suppliers will bid for the work. The more people who register, the better the deal should be.

3. Personalised offer From 10th September 2018 you will be contacted with a personalised offer based on the specifications of your roof.

4. Your decision
The decision is yours as to whether you want to accept the offer made to you; there is no obligation to do so. You will be invited to an information session, and have until 19th October 2018 to decide.

5. Installation
If you accept the offer, the winning supplier will contact you to survey your roof and set an installation date. All installations are planned to be completed by the end of March 2019.

For more information, including how to register, visit:
www.solartogetherlondon.co.uk

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I managed to register my interest  this morning -  several days after the given deadline of 22nd August (which was daft timing given the holidays). So worth giving it a go.

• Ah, good. Well it seems they've now extended the deadline to 7th September - which makes more sense, as you say. Note the Feed In Tariff (the price you get for selling your electricity to the grid) is being abolished in April 2019, and this scheme will ensure the panels are installed before then so that you can still take advantage of the FIT.

• Thanks yes I saw that the deadline has been extended to 7th September. Good to know about the Feed In Tariff. Are you thinking of joining the scheme?

• Yes, we're going to join in!

• I got the letter and am interested in registering my interest. It may well be that our roof isn't suitable in the end (and one day we will probably want to do a loft conversion, so that's a further consideration). But I've been meaning to consider solar panels for an age and not got around to it so this scheme is a good opportunty.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.