A very lovely friend of a friend is taking a new job in London with lots of travel but based in Southgate. She will be looking for somewhere to stay Monday - Wednesday nights. Does anyone in the Ally Pally/neighbouring areas want a cash in hand professional to rent a room 3/4 nights a week? HMRC allow a rent a room scheme which is tax free (and no paperwork!). Please let me know if you are interested.

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi all
    Thank you for all of the offers! I have just started my new job and am finding my feet - staying with a friend in Fulham until the beginning of September and so I am looking for somewhere to stay from September onwards. It's looking like I will be in London for four nights/week in September (still finishing my induction) and reducing to three nights/week from October onwards..... I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you... as you can imagine it has been a bit hectic...
    Many thanks again
    Sally
    • Thanks Sally for getting back in touch and loads of luck with your new job!

• Hi - yes I'm interested.
    I live on Winton Avenue and have a lovely double room available. Can send pics.
    My email address is katy.ferguson@rocketmail.com
    All good wishes
    Katy
    • Hi Katy
      Many thanks - I'll email so we can discuss
      Sally
  • I have an available room with sole use of bathroom that I would like to rent out with this kind of arrangement. N10 postcode.

• Thank you Lucy - I"ll let my friend Sally know.

• I have a single room in a owner occupied house ten minutes walk to Bounds Green tube, ten minutes walk to Alexandra Palace station ten minutes to Wood Green. I have a lurcher Dog who is well behaved but tends to bark when you go into house. Flexible about no of days per week. Not free for two weeks. Please get in touch if interested.

• Many thanks Kate - I'll let my friend know.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.