Hello, 

My name is Mollie Weston. I am a local residident, and after a long teaching career, latterly teaching art and music, I have set up a new business selling handmade cards and prints via an Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/artwithmollie.

My cards are all indivdual - no 2 are the same. They are produced by printing several layers of colour, using stencils to create images inspired by nature. I have become fascinated by leaves on my walks around Alexandra Park and Bounds Green during lock down and these feature in many of my prints.

Whilst shopping is still a difficult experience, hopefully being able to order cards online could make life easier. I will hand deliver to anyone within walking distance - I live near the Sunshine Garden centre, otherwise I always send orders 1st class the same day or next morning.

I can also personalise cards and work on comissions via my email artwithmollie@gmail.com

I have attached some examples of my cards.

(It would be amazing if this post could feature on Hidden High Street - many thanks, Mollie!)

6185549055?profile=RESIZE_710x6185570673?profile=RESIZE_710x6185588501?profile=RESIZE_710x6185549055?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Mollie, we will put your business on our 'Hidden High Street' page. Good luck with your new venture.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.