The organisers of the Crouch End Festival are asking for participants and volunteers for this summer's event, which runs from June 10-16. If you are a musician, an artist, would like to put on a show or run a food stall, please get in touch.

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Replies

• I think it is a little late in the day to put on something for the festival this year as you have only got back to me today. Let's wait until next year!

• Sorry Stephen, my original entry wasn't as clear as it could have been. Interested parties were invited to get in touch with the organisers of the Crouch End Festival. The festival website is very comprehensive and I suggest you keep an eye on it for next year.

• I would be happy to put on a children's show - ideally in a venue which has a reasonably maintained piano!

Stephen Baron

baronshouse2000@yahoo.com

020 8888 6536

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.