Missing Cat from Rhodes Avenue 01.02.2021

Hi, My cat Zorro has been missing since early yesterday morning, which is unlike him. He was last seen around the golf course but we have searched the area and he's not there. He is a small black cat with yellow eyes and has a cut where one of this claws is missing on his front paw. Please let me know if you have seen him or if you have him so I can get him home. Please can you also check your sheds or garages as he may be stuck inside. Thank you 8503262066?profile=RESIZE_710x
8503258296?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Alexandra Park Neighbours to add comments!

Join Alexandra Park Neighbours

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 😍

• Chloe that's such good news about Zorro - what a relief!

• He's home!!!!! He was gone 60 hours but he's returned

• What a relief! I had a cat once who was away for a fortnight (not like him either) before he came back - absolutely ravenous, so maybe he had been shut in someone's shed.

This reply was deleted.

To add a post - click on +Add new Post at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in - see link at top of page); fill in the details, then click on black button below.

To later edit it, click on the post header to display it, then on +Edit at top right.

If you wish to give somebody your contact details, you may prefer to do so by personal message (click on little envelope at top of page, then on +Compose) rather than putting it in a post which is visible to everyone.

Advertisements

Click on an advert for more info.