- Sep 5, 2018 at 7:00pm UTC+01 to Dec 5, 2018 at 8:00pm UTC0
- Location: Bounds Green School, Bounds Green Rd, London, N11 2QG
SALSA WITH SUREKA presents fun and friendly classes every Wednesday in Bounds Green.
Our fun and friendly classes will help you get fit, make new friends, develop a new passion and help you look great on the dance floor!…
- Added By: Sureka Fernando
- Tags: salsa classes wednesday bounds green london n11
- Sep 6, 2018 at 6:00pm UTC+01 to Dec 20, 2018 at 7:30pm UTC0
- Location: Highgate Wood School
Calling all creative 10-15 year olds, we run a friendly alternative art club, with varied themes ranging from spray-painting to sculpture, prosthetics - printmaking, cartoons - costume design and more! We focus on experimentation and having fun…
- Added By: Benedict romain
- Tags: art, art club, youth club, club, after school club, creative, painting, drawing, sculpture, design
- Sep 26, 2018 from 10:30am to 12:30pm UTC+01
- Location: Moravian Church Hall, Priory Road, Hornsey N8 7HY
The Crouch End & District U3A is a registered charity open to all who are retired or semi-retired and is part of the University of the Third Age international movement. No…
- Added By: Graham Bennett
- Sep 29, 2018 at 12:00pm to Sep 30, 2018 at 6:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Collage Artspaces
OPEN STUDIOS 2018 will be on the weekend of 28 to 30 September 2018
Now in its 22nd year the N22 Open Studios returns bigger than ever.…
- Added By: Phil Sherman
- Tags: artists, studios, gallery, exhibition, woodgreen, haringey, north london, cultural quarter, community
- Oct 7, 2018 from 11:00am to 5:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Earl Haig Hall Elder Avenue Crouch End N8 9TH
Meet the overseas postal dates with ease. Are you looking for gifts or treats? Drop by and check out beautiful unique gifts made by skilled crafts people, artists and network businesess. There will also be an array of practical items.
- Added By: Lyn Weber
- Tags: #craft #gifts #christmascards #jewellery #children
- Oct 7, 2018 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Highgate United Reformed Church N6 6BA
BABAR THE ELEPHANT is a great piece of children's music using the Story of Babar from babyhood to when he becomes King of the Elephants. The music is light and witty by the French composer, Poulenc. Children take part with drama,…
- Added By: Stephen Baron
- Oct 10, 2018 from 8:00pm to 9:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Union Church Hall, Corner of Ferme Park Road / Weston Park Hornsey N8 9PX
Harvey Marcus's film takes a candid and poignant look at some of the longest serving independent businesses on the Crouch End high street. Faced by the threat of rising costs, big business and an ever-changing world, Marcus unearths stories of…
- Added By: Deirdre Stowell-Smith
- Oct 18, 2018 at 8:30pm to Oct 21, 2018 at 8:45pm UTC+01
- Location: Alexandra Palace
Come to Alexandra Palace and see gravity-defying, adrenalin fuelled ice dance as you've never seen it before. Canadian ice dancers Le Patin Libre bring THRESHOLD to the UK for the first time, following their appearance on BBC2…
- Added By: Dance Umbrella
- Tags: dance umbrella, le patin libre, alexandra palace, ice dance, ice skating, ice show
- Nov 3, 2018 from 5:30pm to 9:30pm UTC0
- Location: Scout Park, Bounds Green, N11 2PB
This is one of London's best community and family orientated fireworks display event run by the Explorers of Wild Wolf ESU, attracting over 4.5 THOUSAND people every year!…
- Added By: Steve Potts
- Tags: bonfire night, fireworks
To post an event:
- click +Add Event at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in)
- enter your event details - you will be prompted for date, time, location of the event and an image.
- click on black button below.
To later edit it, click on its header, then on Options at top right, and Edit Event.
A moderator will later add your event to a calendar, with a link to your post.
To view all the events taking place on a particular day, click on 'Date Range' above the calendar, then double-click on the date.
Click on a link for more details
Crouch End and District U3A Open Day - 26 Sept from 10.30-12.30pm - Moravian Church Hall, Priory Road, Hornsey N8 7HY
Muswell Hill Creatives Autumn Market - 29 Sept from 10.30-5pm - St James Square, Muswell Hill (outside Planet Organic)
N22 Open Studios - 29-30 Sept from 12-6pm each day - in four Collage Artspaces around Wood Green (see post for details)
Local History Surgery at Hornsey Historical Society - 6 Oct from 10.30-2.30pm - Old Schoolhouse, 136 Tottenham Lane N8
Craft and Gift Event - 7 Oct from 11-5pm - Earl Haig Hall, Elder Avenue, Crouch End
Babar the Elephant for 1-7year olds: music, drama and more - 7 Oct from 4-5pm - Highgate United Reformed Church N6 6BA.
Hornsey Historical Society Film: Beneath the Clocktower - 10 Oct from 8-9pm - Union Church Hall, Corner of Ferme Park Road / Weston Park N8
EcoPark visit - 12 Oct from 10.30-12pm - EcoPark on the North Circular in Edmonton. Booking essential.
Alexandra Chorus: Chamber Music Evening - 13 Oct at 7.30pm - St. Andrews Church, Alexandra Park Road N10
Experience the Art of Tea Leaf Reading - 18 Oct from 2-3pm - Lakeside Cafe, Alexandra Park
Le Patin Libre: Threshold - 18-21st October, 2 performances most evenings - Ice Rink, Alexandra Palace
Apple Day celebration in Crouch End - 20 Oct from 3-6pm - Hornsey Vale Community Centre, Mayfield Rd, N8 9LP
Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival - 2 Nov from 5pm and 3 Nov from 4pm - Alexandra Park
Wild Wolf Explorer Scout Unit's Community Firework Display - 3 Nov from 5.30-9.30pm - Scout Park, Bounds Green, N11 2PB
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.