You can check out what's being discussed by neighbours, what events are planned, what local groups are up to, recommendations of tradespeople and professionals by members of the site, items offered/wanted, details of local businesses on the Hidden High Street page, and more. You can use the search box at the top of the page to search the site.
If you are a member of the site you can:
– post an item on the Forum to ask questions, raise issues, pass on info, give feedback, ask for recommendations of tradespeople or professionals, offer/request items for sale or free or for sharing ...
– post an event on the Events page
– join or create a Local Group, or organise/discuss its activities; also find out about other community organisations in the area
– write something you would like to say at greater length for the Blog. This will be descriptive rather than an item for discussion (use the Forum for that), although other members can add comments.
– add your local business to the Hidden High Street page, and find out about others
– post photos or videos on the Gallery
– refer to the Useful Local Info. page
– send a message to another member of the site (click on the little icon of an envelope at the top of the page, then on Compose)