Plans for a huge waste plant at Pinkham Way are back. This time Barnet Council wants to relocate its Cricklewood Waste Transfer Station (WTS) to the Pinkham Way site, to make way for a housing development. Any plant handling black-bin waste can have
Just seen there's a street party taking place on Harcourt Road. Looks great with bouncy castles etc. Anyone know if children (with adults) from neighbouring streets can come along, or is it for Harcourt Road residents only?
My front door has lost its original Edwardian stained glass, and I am looking for someone to do a really expert job replacing it. If you have any recommendations, do please let me know.
Would anyone out there be willing to spend an hour with me helping me to brush up on my twitter and Facebook skills. I already use both, but in a fairly limited way. I'd like to help promote Alexandra Park Neighbours - and all the discussions/
The deadline to register to vote in the forthcoming General Election is almost upon us (20th April), and I'm worried about the potentially very low turnout among young people (though not in Scotland). I know that under the new voter registration syst
Spring is coming and I need to sort out my windows, so if anyone does have a good window cleaner they'd be happy to recommend, I'd like to hear from you.
The team at Alexandra Palace is looking for a fundraising volunteer to help out on a part-time basis. For a role description and expression of interest form, please go to: http://www.alexandrapalace.com/about-us/jobs/
The Yard cafe at Alexandra Palace station opened a few months ago, and I've been in several times. The food is good and the staff are friendly, and I really hope it gets enough business to keep going. When I pass it seems to have people inside, but I
I've just heard that Duncan Wilson is leaving his job as CEO of Alexandra Palace this May. I'm sad about this because he has done a really good job pushing forward regeneration plans, and I worry that his departure could undermine this work. Also, t