- A specially-commissioned mural on the curved wall in the foyer. As part of GTR’s Passenger Benefit Fund (which has also paid for our lovely enhanced shelters and the big planters on P.3/4), we have been able to commission local artist Edward Quigley, who also runs the Blue House Yard art market, to create a mural for us. This mural will celebrate the trains which have used the line from the 1850s until today’s new Class 717s, the iconic Alexandra Palace and Park and, of course, flowers!
- Glamorous new planters from GTR, installed and planted up by Groundwork, with palms added by us as a link to the Palm Court at Ally Pally.
- The Bedford Rose Garden Shed! And, indeed, the garden itself, which is currently an absolute feast of colour! The Bedford Rose Garden, a lockdown 2020 creation, was made by donations from 40+ people, and we are delighted to have been supported by the Community Rail Network to build a beautiful shed, which will be a base for locals to use, both for the ‘BRG’ and for the platforms.
To post an event:
- click +Add Event at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in)
- enter your event details - you will be prompted for date, time, location of the event and an image.
- click on black button below.
To later edit it, click on its header, then on Options at top right, and Edit Event.
A moderator will later add your event to a calendar, with a link to your post.
To view all the events taking place on a particular day, click on 'Date Range' above the calendar, then double-click on the date.
Monday 14 June - online event Meet the Diviner on the ancient tool of dowsing,7-7.30pm.
Thursday 17 June - volunteer day in Bluebell Wood. Advance sign-up is necessary.
Thursday 17 June - Henry Lowther and his band Still Waters will be performing live at Karamel (Coburg Road, Wood Green), from 8pm. Limited seats are available.
Saturday 19 June - Friends of Bluebell Wood Public Meeting to discuss how to preserve this piece of ancient woodland, 10.30am inside Bluebell Wood.
Thursday 24 June - craft meeting at the Crescent Road Triangle, 3-4pm. Bring your knitting or etc. - all welcome!
Thursday 24 June - Noah Stoneman and guests return to Karamel, 8pm. Limited seats are available.
Friday 25 June - Poetry and Poppadums - live spoken word and poetry performance returns to Karamel; doors open 6.30pm, show starts 8pm. Limited seats are available.
Saturday 26 June - Wild Flower Walks in Alexandra Park, 11.30-12.30am or 2.30-3.30pm.
Friday 9 July – join an evening Gel Printing Workshop, with
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.