- Apr 26, 2017 at 5:00pm to Jul 26, 2017 at 8:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Studio 306 Collective CIC, 40 Cumberland Road, Wood Green, London, N22 7SG
We are running Sewing Workshops here at Studio 306 for all members of the public. The courses cost £30 per week and this includes all materials and use of all the equipment. Our specialist tutor will show you how to create your own projects…
- Added By: Studio 306 Collective CIC
- Tags: sewing, lavender bags, shopping bags, creative
- Jun 28, 2017 at 7:00pm to Jul 12, 2017 at 9:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Bounds Green School, Bounds Green Rd, London, N11 2QG
SALSA WITH SUREKA presents its exciting and unique Summer Course.
Our fun and friendly classes will help you get fit, make new friends, develop a new passion and help you look great on the dance…
- Added By: Sureka Fernando
- Tags: 'london' 'dancing' 'n11' 'socialising' 'salsa' 'le, summer course, fun, wednesday
- Jun 29, 2017 at 10:00am to Jul 13, 2017 at 12:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Gabriella English Language School
Join our fun and friendly General English Courses at Gabriella English Language School, North London!
Our General English Classes in Bounds Green, N11, are an ideal way to improve all aspects of your English -…
- Added By: Sureka Fernando
- Tags: a2 b1, north london, learn english, bounds green, intermediate
- Jun 29, 2017 from 7:00pm to 11:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Karamel, 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, N22 6UJ
This recently formed band is an exciting collaborative project between Alex and Steve and also Matt Fishwick(drums), John Turville (piano) and Mick Coady (bass).
The band plays arrangements of Jazz Standards by the group and…
- Added By: Phil Sherman
- Tags: jazz, jazz music, karamel music, jazz at karamel, karamel, music at karamel
To post an event:
- click +Add Event at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in)
- enter your event details - you will be prompted for date, time, location of the event and an image.
- click on black button below.
To later edit it, click on its header, then on Options at top right, and Edit Event.
A moderator will later add your event to a calendar, with a link to your post.
To view all the events taking place on a particular day, click on 'Date Range' above the calendar, then double-click on the date.
Click on a link for more details
Crouch End and District U3A Open Day - 26 Sept from 10.30-12.30pm - Moravian Church Hall, Priory Road, Hornsey N8 7HY
Muswell Hill Creatives Autumn Market - 29 Sept from 10.30-5pm - St James Square, Muswell Hill (outside Planet Organic)
N22 Open Studios - 29-30 Sept from 12-6pm each day - in four Collage Artspaces around Wood Green (see post for details)
Local History Surgery at Hornsey Historical Society - 6 Oct from 10.30-2.30pm - Old Schoolhouse, 136 Tottenham Lane N8
Craft and Gift Event - 7 Oct from 11-5pm - Earl Haig Hall, Elder Avenue, Crouch End
Babar the Elephant for 1-7year olds: music, drama and more - 7 Oct from 4-5pm - Highgate United Reformed Church N6 6BA.
Hornsey Historical Society Film: Beneath the Clocktower - 10 Oct from 8-9pm - Union Church Hall, Corner of Ferme Park Road / Weston Park N8
EcoPark visit - 12 Oct from 10.30-12pm - EcoPark on the North Circular in Edmonton. Booking essential.
Alexandra Chorus: Chamber Music Evening - 13 Oct at 7.30pm - St. Andrews Church, Alexandra Park Road N10
Experience the Art of Tea Leaf Reading - 18 Oct from 2-3pm - Lakeside Cafe, Alexandra Park
Le Patin Libre: Threshold - 18-21st October, 2 performances most evenings - Ice Rink, Alexandra Palace
Apple Day celebration in Crouch End - 20 Oct from 3-6pm - Hornsey Vale Community Centre, Mayfield Rd, N8 9LP
Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival - 2 Nov from 5pm and 3 Nov from 4pm - Alexandra Park
Wild Wolf Explorer Scout Unit's Community Firework Display - 3 Nov from 5.30-9.30pm - Scout Park, Bounds Green, N11 2PB
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.