- May 16, 2018 at 7:00pm to Jun 20, 2018 at 8:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Bounds Green School, Bounds Green Rd, London, N11 2QG
SALSA WITH SUREKA presents fun and friendly classes every Wednesday in Bounds Green.
Our fun and friendly classes will help you get fit, make new friends,…
- Added By: Sureka Fernando
- Tags: london' 'dancing' 'n11' 'socialising' 'salsa' 'le
- Jun 17, 2018 from 12:30pm to 5:00pm UTC+01
- Location: The Triangle, Palace Gates/Crescent Roads
Palace Gates Residents Assocation is putting on its annual Summer Fete on Sunday 17th June, from 12.30 to 5.00 pm.
Come and enjoy live music, cake, punch and lots of entertaining stalls, sitting in the sunshine (fingers crossed) and chat.…
- Added By: Alex King
- Jun 17, 2018 from 2:00pm to 6:30pm UTC+01
- Location: 5 St Regis Close .Alexandra Park Rd N10 2DE
If you have never been to our garden DO come and explore a secret world hiddnen behind St Andrew's Church in a sleepy 1960s Cul de Sac.
Not quite NARNIA ....
It has been featured on ITV "Britains Best Back Gardens" …
- Added By: Susan Bennett
To post an event:
- click on plus sign at top right under menubar (if it is not there, you are not signed in)
- enter your event details - you will be prompted for date, time and location of the event. You can add an image and a description (and skip 'inviting' guests if you wish).
- click on black 'publish' button. To later edit it, click on its header, then on little pencil at top right.
A moderator will later add your event to a calendar, with a link to your post.
To view all the events taking place on a particular day, click on 'Date Range' above the calendar, then double-click on the date.
Click on a link for more details
Palace Gates Summer Fete - 17 June from 12.30-5pm - Palace Gates Triangle (corner of Crescent Road)
Famous local garden open for charity - 17 Jun from 2-6.30pm - 5 St. Regis Close, Alexandra Park Road N10 (above St Andrews Church)
Talk: PointlessPlastics with Dr. Paula Owen - 18 Jun at 8pm - Muswell Hill Methodist Church, Pages Lane N10. An MHSG event.
Games Night: Free event at Pavilion Cafe - 21 Jun from 7pm - Pavilion Cafe, Albert Road Rec
Jazz@Karamel: Art Themen - 21 Jun from 7pm - Karamel Restaurant
Film: Dodo Heroes: First Taste of Freedom - 22 Jun at 7pm - Karamel Restaurant. With Jan and Tim from Animal Defenders International.
Haringey4Europe will be on the March for a People's Vote - 23 Jun at 11.45 outside Finsbury Park Station, or from 12 noon in Pall Mall (Green Park tube)
Lovers Splash II - 23 Jun from 9pm - Karamel
Alexandra Park Neighbours Midsummer Social - 4 Jul from 7.30-9.30pm - The Pavilion, Albert Road Rec
Kaleidoscope Festival at Alexandra Palace - 21 Jul from 11am-11pm - Alexandra Palace and Park
Palmers Green Festival - 2 Sep from 12-7pm - Broomfield Park