- Jul 21, 2018 from 11:00am to 11:00pm UTC+01
- Location: Alexandra Palace and Park
On Saturday 21st July, Alexandra Palace will host Kaleidoscope Festival… an eclectic mix of live music, comedy, theatre, circus, spoken word and much more.
Headline music artist is The Flaming Lips, and just a few of the names…
- Added By: Susie Holden
- Tags: kaleidoscope, festival, alexandra palace, alexandra park
- Jul 21, 2018 from 11:00am to 3:00pm UTC+01
- Location: The Garden Gate, 14 South End Rd, Hampstead Heath NW3 2QE
Forget crufts, every dog will have its day at Pup Idol, the annual dog show of All Dogs Matter where man’s best friend battles it out for the most celebrated of canine…
- Added By: Justine
- Tags: dog show, rescue dog, dog needing home, puppy, all dogs matter, children, fun
- Jul 21, 2018 from 7:30pm to 11:30pm UTC+01
- Location: Karamel London N22, 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, London N22 6UJ
Fundraising Quiz in Support of Haringey Migrant Support Centre.
Support HMSC and have a…
- Added By: Karamel London N22
- Tags: haringey migrant support centre, hmsc, vegan restaurant, haringey, pub quiz, fundraiser, wood green, whatson, london n22, local craft beer
To post an event:
- click +Add Event at top right (if it is not there, you are not signed in)
- enter your event details - you will be prompted for date, time, location of the event and an image.
- click on black button below.
To later edit it, click on its header, then on Options at top right, and Edit Event.
A moderator will later add your event to a calendar, with a link to your post.
To view all the events taking place on a particular day, click on 'Date Range' above the calendar, then double-click on the date.
Click on a link for more details
Crouch End and District U3A Open Day - 26 Sept from 10.30-12.30pm - Moravian Church Hall, Priory Road, Hornsey N8 7HY
Muswell Hill Creatives Autumn Market - 29 Sept from 10.30-5pm - St James Square, Muswell Hill (outside Planet Organic)
N22 Open Studios - 29-30 Sept from 12-6pm each day - in four Collage Artspaces around Wood Green (see post for details)
Local History Surgery at Hornsey Historical Society - 6 Oct from 10.30-2.30pm - Old Schoolhouse, 136 Tottenham Lane N8
Craft and Gift Event - 7 Oct from 11-5pm - Earl Haig Hall, Elder Avenue, Crouch End
Babar the Elephant for 1-7year olds: music, drama and more - 7 Oct from 4-5pm - Highgate United Reformed Church N6 6BA.
Hornsey Historical Society Film: Beneath the Clocktower - 10 Oct from 8-9pm - Union Church Hall, Corner of Ferme Park Road / Weston Park N8
EcoPark visit - 12 Oct from 10.30-12pm - EcoPark on the North Circular in Edmonton. Booking essential.
Alexandra Chorus: Chamber Music Evening - 13 Oct at 7.30pm - St. Andrews Church, Alexandra Park Road N10
Experience the Art of Tea Leaf Reading - 18 Oct from 2-3pm - Lakeside Cafe, Alexandra Park
Le Patin Libre: Threshold - 18-21st October, 2 performances most evenings - Ice Rink, Alexandra Palace
Apple Day celebration in Crouch End - 20 Oct from 3-6pm - Hornsey Vale Community Centre, Mayfield Rd, N8 9LP
Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival - 2 Nov from 5pm and 3 Nov from 4pm - Alexandra Park
Wild Wolf Explorer Scout Unit's Community Firework Display - 3 Nov from 5.30-9.30pm - Scout Park, Bounds Green, N11 2PB
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.